Thursday, February 12, 2009

Party On

We did it - we celebrated Amelia and Jesse's 4th birthday with friends and family this past weekend at Jesse's home. They have known one another since they were born 5 weeks apart just a short 4 years ago. Amelia adores Jesse and we were so happy to all share this fun day together.

I know it is cliche, but it is so hard to believe that my little Amelia is now 4 years old! She was a surprise to us from day one and she has kept us busy trying to keep up ever since.


We love you Amelia and look forward to many, many more birthday celebrations - let's just not rush them though. If time could only slow down a little!

4 comments:

Christi said...

looks like so much fun! found your blog from your mom's....what a dynamic duo you two are!

mo said...

I wish time would slow a bit myself. She is such a cutie!

antique quilter said...

what a beautiful name, Amelia.
Oh and the fact she was a surprise even the more precious she is. Aren't surprises wonderful?
Happy Birthday
and to you welcome to blogland
looking forward to seeing some of YOUR work!
Kathie

Loree Alayne Photography said...

Can she get any more gorgeous?? I love the pics! I am catching up on your blog right now. Love what you are doing with your dining room and can't wait to see the results. I have the same weakness for Target home goods. I buy things and then have to figure out where to put them =)