Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sneak Peak


Sneak peak of what you ask?! Well, if you look closely you can see the new wall color in the background along with the new dishes to the left. However, I wasn't intending on giving you a sneak peak at all until Amelia ran in today to announce that they had colored on the table!

What table you ask?!! Yes, the dining room table. The room that they never play, color, or do anything in.

"Why?"!!!!! That is all I kept asking (yelling was more like it) them before I banished them to their rooms. After a few recommended solutions from google we were able to remove the permanent marker - oh, and some of the finish in that area as well!

Now that the tightness in my chest has subsided I decided to share with all of you my saga. As I was uploading the photos for this post I didn't recognize one and so I opened it fully to see what it was. To my surprise, the below image is what I found.


Yes, I fell asleep on the job and there is proof! Don't I just look angelic?

Amelia was supposed to be down for her nap as well, but she obviously had gotten up and they were so quiet that I never knew. Lesson learned - no down time?!

2 comments:

Janis said...

Oh my - I had almost forgotten the days of erratic OMG where did that come from?! behavior. The very best of kids still have zingers they will use when you least expect it.

And . . . I'm sure you deserved that nap!

mo said...

Yikes!! I'm sure that was not in the dining room makeover plan. I keep a healthy supply of Mr Clean Magic Erasers handy these days!