Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cover Model?!!!

Here it is!!! I'm so excited and happy with the cover and dining room story. It was so fun to be photographed for the cover - a makeup artist, outfit changes, my Stella & Dot jewelry, lights, and cameras!


They did such a wonderful job highlighting the different details that pulled the entire space together. The damask plates and black lamps were the inspiration for the transformation - that was just the beginning.


Some other must haves were a wall plate display and artwork from my mom - the perfect personal touch! If you like what you see and you'd like to read the entire article then you can do so here - http://www.hendrickscomag.com. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow...what a fun read! The room turned out amazing...my absolute favorite color too ;) Gives me all kinds of ideas for our new house!!

take a bow Jenn

Anonymous said...

Hey Jennifer!! This is so cool. I love reading your blog and keeping up with your family.