Sunday, May 10, 2009

Few of my favorite things

We're heading off to Quilt Market this week to debut the 2nd line of fabric - Summer Soiree. The above photo is a glimpse into 2 of my favorite things - Happy Flowers Necklace by Stella & Dot and the new fabrics made up into the cutest handbag ever! The talented Simone of Gardenhouse created this beauty for us and we are drooling over it - the vintage ribbon and brooch are to die for!

I apologize for my absence - I have been swamped between preparing for Quilt Market and selling Stella & Dot. It has been exciting and rewarding, but I hate to not be blogging consistently. Upon my return I will plan to post at least once per week - I promise!!! Will you hold me to it?

I'll be sure to have a full report with yummy photos from our Quilt Market adventure when we return!

4 comments:

sweetfunkyvintage said...

Have fun in Pittsburgh!
missy

Janis said...

We've been busy here at LBL so I've been out of the loop and just now catching up -- a huge CONGRATS on the magazine article. Your cover shot is stunning! And speaking of stunning -- THAT BAG -- it's just to die for! Have fun, I'll look forward to hearing more about quilt market. :)

Simone Howell said...

Thanks for the sweet comments about by bags. I'm glad you ladies are loving them up! Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow. And by the way, your cover shot on that mag is beautiful!

Simone

Unknown said...

I'm loving your orange strapless dress and wondering if you made it or where you got it?