Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July

4th of July for us was rainy, rainy, rainy! We were able to make it to the parade in the morning, but the fireworks were postponed to last night. The kids love the parade - mainly because candy is being thrown at them for over an hour. What more could a kid want?!

Wyatt has a new fascination with Michael Jackson and so he popped out his rendition of the moonwalk while one of the cars in the parade was playing "Billy Jean". He had quite a few people laughing and that is just what that boy loves - to entertain!

Isn't she adorable? I had to snap this photo and was able to catch up with her parents afterward to get their contact info so that I could send them some copies.

Hope you all had a wonderful 4th celebrating our freedom with family and friends!

1 comment:

Jessica Haley said...

Hi, Jennifer.

I found your blog through your mom, and I just had to say that I think it's great you snapped a picture of the little girl and got contact info. I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to do that, but never have just because I was afraid how parents might respond.

As for your Target post, I get so many compliments on Mia's clothes on my blog and it's always the items that were $4 from Target--go figure. I love the Amelia artwork--lovely! :)

jessica
mia joie