Saturday, July 4, 2009

Run, Don't Walk...

to Target!!!!

I had not been to Target in at least a month - that is a long time, you know?! Well, Joe and I were able to go today sans kids and boy did I find some amazing pieces.

Here is just a sampling - enjoy!






And I could not pass up buying this piggy bank for Amelia's room - we're going to be updating her room with the new Summer Soiree fabrics and this will fit in perfectly. Amelia immediately named her "Sally" and began filling her up with change from her stash (her stash = daddy's change drawer!). She's no dummy!


So, while you are out and about this weekend I would highly suggest stopping by Target!

3 comments:

Infarrantly Creative said...

I big puffy heart that black dress. You have style girl...maybe I could learn a thing or two...maybe I will stay tuned.

Tracy said...

Of course I love the Target entry! We'll take all the press that we can get!!!

Marie said...

I love Target! And I love that adorable piggy bank...my youngest was just asking for one cause her bro and sis have one and she doesn't...