Thursday, June 3, 2010

Indianapolis Meet Stella & Dot!

When opportunity knocks, let your Girlfriends in!!!

Whether you are new to my blog or have been reading since I first began you will quickly realize that I love my job - working as a Stella & Dot Independent Stylist. Stella & Dot has provided an amazing opportunity for me both financially & socially and I want others, like you, to not miss out on this opportunity!


So, if you'd like to hear more about the amazing opportunity, meet other area Stylists, and see the jewelry for yourself then please join us this Sunday, June 6th! Oh, and bring a friend -

Sunday, June 6th
4:00 - 5:00
Starbuck's
12465 N. Meridian Street
Carmel, IN
(corner of Meridian & W. Carmel Drive)

We'll fill you in on the June New Stylist Special, the new June capsule of jewelry that will be released on the 7th, and the exciting new Fall line that will launch in July. I can't think of a better time to join Stella & Dot!!!


I look forward to seeing you there and if you're out of town, but would still love to hear about the opportunity then just leave me a message and we'll talk!

1 comment:

Janette Stoll said...

I just wanted to leave a comment to say how gorgeous the jewelry is! I'm sure they're even more gorgeous in person.

Janette