Saturday, January 8, 2011

Dreaming of Stripes...

Everywhere I turn I seem to be drawn to shades of blue and stripes.  Stripes and shades of navy show up each year at this same time as designer's launch their Resort lines, but for some reason this year is different than others for me.  I can't get enough - pair them with a pencil skirt or dark denim and you have a timeless, classic look.

So while I'm dreaming of stripes, and quite frankly maybe it is my longing for warmer weather, I hope you all have a lovely weekend.  I'm off to Dallas for our Stella & Dot Director's Conference where they are calling for snow on Sunday....doesn't look like my longing for warmer weather will happen, but I'll be sure to be sporting a navy stripe here and there!

1.  J.Crew
2.  Ann Taylor Loft
3.  Kate Spade
4.  Tory Burch

1 comment:

A Wedding Story said...

Love it all Jenn! I just ordered 3 items from J.Crew and they all have navy stripes!