Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Currently Loving and Selling...

Stella & Dot


Stella & Dot jewelry is right on trend and oh so yummy - I fell in love the first time I was introduced to the line which was just one short week ago. The difference with this line of jewelry is that it isn't available in retail stores, but only through direct in home selling. Now, I've never been a big direct sell party kind of girl - (except for Tastefully Simple because that stuff is easy and people suddenly are amazed with my cooking/baking skills!). That is - until now. I was so impressed that I decided to sell the line myself!!! Can you believe it - I went from avoiding direct sell parties to now selling it myself?! The big difference - I think the product speaks for itself!



So, if you love it as much as I do and you'd like to receive some of your favorite pieces for free based on the show sales plus additional jewelry at 50% off - then give me a shout and you can host a party! Or you can purchase direct from my Stella & Dot website. Well enjoy and maybe we'll be in touch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, just signed up to receive additional info on their website and listed your name as the referral. Love, love, love their products! Jenny Foley (jennyfoley1@yahoo.com)