Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Oh What A Night!

My two best girlfriends, Kelly and Esther, took me out for an amazing evening at a local summer hot spot - and boy was it hot that night! We do anything we can to get together whenever we can.


Kelly and Me


Kelly and Esther


The gorgeous view and sunset - I love it here because I don't feel like I'm in Indiana! It feels like a vacation spot, but is a short drive from home.

I've been spoiled lately with my girl time as I just returned from Chicago with college friends from my Purdue days! We had an amazing time and I'll be posting about that later in the week. I plan on fitting it in before this weekend's Father's Day and our 11 year wedding anniversary - can that really be? I definitely owe Joe for all of the time he has been spending with the kids while I'm out gallivanting with the girls!

No comments: